CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

When he looks at me

When he looks at me, he makes everything in my life except him disappear. Of course, this is our special time. Just me and Ryan. Abby is supposed to be taking her nap, but she probably isn't. I know that I really need to cherish those special looks because soon he will be a toddler and as I know all to well will not look at me and just smile. It is such a satisfying gesture because I didn't do anything silly, he is just smiling and thanking me for being his mother and holding him. Such a happy baby. Usually, those special glances are reserved only for sista, but sometimes just sometimes Mommy gets them too. Yay, Mommy. As I'm writing this he thinks that I'm playing peek-a-boo with him. When I look at the monitor and then look back at him, he laughs hysterically.

This is what the big boy decided to do yesterday.

I guess that he wanted whatever was at the bottom of the box.
Well, gotta go be a mom.
Lata gata!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Punkin' is as lovey-dovey as ever at nearly three. I dread the day it stops and hope it doesn't!

*Tanyetta* said...

he is too cute and very smart :)