CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Great Day!!!

Today was a good day!!! We left this morning to do a little shopping and to meet Abby's playschool teacher. We went to ToysRus (my favorite store) and I finally (i know it is only August) finished buying Christmas and Birthday presents for my children and my nephew. All I have left is my niece and the adults. Yay, me!!!! Anyway, Abby didn't pee in her panties. Everybody listened to me and nobody disobeyed me. Yay, me, again!!!!

Abby met her playschool teacher today and had a great time (only twenty minutes). She almost didn't want to leave. I think that she thought she was going to school today, but she doesn't start until Tuesday. I think that I'm ready for her to spend a little time away from me. This will do both of us some good. Hopefully she will regain her respect for me and I will hopefully not get frustrated so easily with her.

After meeting her teacher, the only way that I could get her to leave with me was to take her to her all time favorite restaurant, Johnny Rockets. We ate, had milkshakes and left. Nobody got hurt or made Mommy crazy. Ryan actually ate real food today. Crazy momma forgot to bring a jar of baby food for him. This turned out not to be a bad thing. Yay, me #3!!! He loved the chicken strips and fries that me and Abby were sharing. When we got home, everyone napped great (except for Ryan, who 30 minutes after I put him down started crying because of the thunderstorm that was crashing outside his window). He is forgiven though, I was even scared cause the thunder was that loud.

Now, everyone is up and running so I gotta go be a mom!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day! Good for you!

Punkin' is really enjoying his return to "school". Almost as much as I am!

Super B's Mom said...

WOW. WOW. Triple WOW.

Now THAT is a good day. Kudos to you and the kiddos! Thanks for making the rest of us look like a bunch of losers. :P

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

random_mommy said...

Good days make it all so worthwhile!!

Nanette said...

SmilingMom.com says:

Christmas cards??? Please tell me that you are 9 months late and not 3 months early!!