CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

I've been waiting all day

For the tile guy, that is. It is now 8 pm and no has shown up today. I thought you told me that he would be here first thing in the morning. I even called back to find out what first thing in the morning meant. At 11 am, I called to find out where the tile guy was and have received no response.

How frustrating is this? Since Wednesday, we have no shower, which means there is a hole in the wall of our bathroom. I guess more showers in the kids bathroom.

Anyway, enough of that. I have a tribute to mommadrool and her mafia. Yesterday, we were all upset because we didn't want to sit on the potty. So, we made up a special tune. It goes to the beat of Hamma Time.

Put cha hands in the air
like ya just don't care cause it's
"Potty time"

Potty time is interchangeable with : "Not Cryin Time" (for Ryan)
"Suppa Time"
"Diapa Time" (also for Ryan)

2 comments:

I'm a Mom!..? said...

I'm starting to feel in-adequate with my song writing abilities.

MommaDrool said...

The MommaDrool Mafia gives you two thumbs up!