CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

One accident in the closet!!!

Yes, of course, we had an accident today. No, not again, you already peed 3 times in an hour (in the potty). Except this time, it was in her closet. No, we don't have big closets. They are just the right size for clothes. Except when you remove all her toys from the floor of the closet, then she thinks it is ok to go in there and shine her flashlight. Which I have no problem with, right!!! Except when she comes out of the closet saying that she peed. I was laughing too much inside to fuss her this time for peeing in her panties.

3 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

hee hee---potty training is so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

We had a poop behind the bed once, but have managed to avoid pee on the carpet.

Of course I stalked poor Punkin' for a month and wouldn't let him off of the hardwoods.

Glad. It's. Over.

ldeuce said...

So funny!! I know I have it coming to but hopefully we can build soon and I don't want carpet in the kids closets just to be on the safe side ;-)