CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Lassiez les bon temps rouler!!!!!






Today we are going to the waterpark, again. This is the last day that it is open during the week. From here on out we will have to deal with the weekend crowds, which might not be too bad. Anyway, other than the heat (103 Degrees) we should have a great time. Abby really loves the waterpark and Ryan is trying to get used to the fun. By next year he should be old enough the have a great time too. I will fill ya'll in on the fun when we return. For now I will talk about other things.

Yesterday, me and the kiddos went to a playgroup for Ryan. I have never been to a playgroup for the little one. I had a great time and I think that Ryan really enjoyed himself, too. I enjoyed it because I am mostly concentrating my efforts on getting Abby to behave and act right, that I have never concentrated or talked to other moms specifically about Ryan. It made me feel really good and I finally realized that I need to spend time alone with each of them. Hopefully with the help of hubby, I will be able to carve out some one-on-one time with each of them. It would be great if they napped at different times, but Ryan still takes a morning and an afternoon nap.

Enough for now, Ryan just woke up. Gotta go be a MOM!!!

0 comments: