CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

I want one.....

A nap that is. We had so much fun at the waterpark today and now it is raining and thundering and making me ohh so sleepy. Everybody else is taking a nap right now, but I just know that if I take one my hubby would walk through the door and wonder why I'm sleeping. He has told me more than once that I should take a nap when I'm tired but I don't feel like I deserve one. If I were at an office job I wouldn't be allowed to take a nap, so I don't feel like I should take one here.

We really did have so much fun at the waterpark. As you can see Ryan fell asleep and Abby want to go play in the kiddie area all by herself. She really was good today, except for crying when I told her that she couldn't go in the water by herself. And now they are both sleeping, yay. Well, I should go work on a dress for Abby. I feel like I have been working on this dress for a long time now, but I just started on it this week. And I really haven't spent much time on it except for cutting the fabric that took a really long time. Hopefully, I can get hers done and finish my in record time and then maybe I can show you guys my masterpiece. They are going to be matching dresses. One for Big Momma and one for Ms. Bossy. Anyway, TTFN (ta ta for now)!!!

1 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

Great blog! And naps are so much fun. I sure wish my son would nap! :)