CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Everyday Sane Psycho Supergodess

Anyone ever feel like this??? I know I do. One minute you are feeding your 6 month old lunch and the next minute you are cleaning up pee in the bathroom cause your almost 3 year old doesn't want to tell you when she has to use the bathroom. Well, if that is not enough, I just found out today that we have to replace our master bathroom shower. No, not just fix but completely replace. And no, again, we can't just replace it with a cheap fiberglass shower but we are going to need to replace it with a ceramic tile one. All I can say now is that it better look really nice and expensive cause when we sell this house I want to make a profit and not just come out even.

Anyway, enough about that. Other than the accident today, Abby has really been doing good with potty training. On Saturday, at swimming lessons I didn't even put a swim diaper on her. At least I didn't notice any warm spots in the water. HaHa. And as for Ryan, he is trying so hard to crawl. I know that it will come very soon. Right now, he looks like a caterpillar or inchworm when he moves around. Last night, he moved both arms, the legs followed, and then he feel on his tummy. Getting ready for this feat, we put up his play yard. We threw a bunch of toys in there for him to play with. At first, he didn't like it at all because he hates to be alone. He is getting used to it now, though. He played in it today for at least 15 minutes while Abby and I "went to school", which is another thing that she is getting good at. Today we learned about rhyming words. She did really good and I think that she really understood what makes two words rhyme.

Alright, enough rambling for today. I hope I don't bore you people too much. Love Ya,
Candi

0 comments: