CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not so good!!

Abby really had a rough day yesterday. For some reason, she wouldn't listen and she kept hitting Ryan. He is discovering how to talk and he keeps saying "Mine". Well, Abby doesn't like this one bit. Every time he says it, she either says it back to him or hits him. I know CRAZY!!! Most of the time there is nothing there when they say MINE. Even more crazy!!!

Ryan had his 18 month check up yesterday. He weighs 28 lbs and is 34 inches tall. He is in the 75th percentile for his weight and 90th percentile for his height. I guess he will be tall. The doctor said that he doing well. I also had a list of questions to ask him about Ryan. Things like: Is it ok that he drinks all the time? I fill his sippy cup and not 5 minutes later it is empty. I also asked the doctor about the screaming. Some of you know......THE SCREAM that comes out of my child. I asked the doctor if Ryan could really hear himself as loud as we do. (Thinking that maybe he had some hearing problems.) NOPE just being a boy. If he can get a reaction out of you or someone else by screaming, then he will scream.

Conclusion: I have perfectly normal children who scream, hit, disobey, and drink constantly. Kids what cha gonna do with em??? Love em right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I do....I sooooo do. (Even though it wasn't an awesome day.)

0 comments: