CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday-August 4-9

Again, last week went fairly smoothly. The Catalina Chicken did not turn out well at all though. Each time that I make this, it tastes different. I will put it on the menu one more time and if it doesn't taste right next time, it is out!!! Breakfast night is really a big hit over here. My plan was to do eggs and bacon (I love me some eggs and bacon) but I was overruled. Everyone wanted pancakes again. We had pancakes!!! Here is the plan for this week. My mom will be in town so she will be able to help me with some new recipes. Yay!!!

Monday--Hamburgers on the grill

Tuesday--Jambalaya

Wednesday---Leftovers

Thursday---Szechuan BBQ Chicken (Blue Momma's Recipe)

Friday---Chicken Nuggets and French Fries

Saturday---TBA

Sunday---Breakfast Night---Eggs and Bacon (Hopefully:-)

Hope you have a delicious week!!! Thanks for stopping by and check out my two favorite organizing and shopping blogs.
I'm an Organizing Junkie and Why ask Why... Carlie has been helping me cut my grocery bill down. I haven't saved as much money as her but 1-I don't get the paper anymore and 2-I don't buy it if I don't use it (meaning we are pretty brand specific people and won't use the off brand very much. If anybody has any other links or ideas on saving money on groceries, it would be much appreciated.

0 comments: