CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tylenol PM woes!!!

Ok so I have this sinus thing going on and it is not fun. During the day, I have been taking Tyenol Sinus and last night I decided to take Tylenol PM. I guess I thought that if I slept really good, maybe I could shake the sinus thing. Well, first of all, I DID NOT shake the sinus thing and secondly, I got almost no sleep at all. I woke up around 1 a.m. and absolutely could not go back to sleep. Not only could I not go back to sleep but I felt like I needed to move my arms. It was more of a restlessness. Of course, I woke hubby up. I didn't even realize that I was awake until he pulled me close to him. (I guess he thought I would stop tossing and turning if he was holding me.)

By the time 2 a.m. rolled around, I had had enough. I took some Benadryl thinking maybe that would work. Well, that didn't knock me out like would have hoped. I pulled the book out and started reading until the Benadryl kicked in. I guess that it did kick in because I didn't wake up until 9:00 this morning. Any other day this would have been a problem, but this morning I had help with the kids because my mom is here. Thank GOD for that!!!!

0 comments: