CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday-August 18-24

Ok...so I didn't post a menu last week. I wanted to but by the time I got around to it, it was already Wednesday. To say the least, we had a very busy week last week. I had a pool party on Monday, Tuesday was shopping day, Wednesday was a back to school party, Thursday we went to the planetarium and then to lunch, Friday was a playgroup at a friends house, and Saturday was a park playdate. It was a very busy week, but it was very fun and we did eat really good.

I am sooooo trying to space meals about two or even three weeks apart so that we don't feel like we are eating the same things over and over again. If some things look like they have been on a menu recently please forgive me. We are very picky people and it is hard to find new meals that everyone will love. Here goes this week's menu...

Monday--Round Steak and Gravy over Rice, Baked Beans (This is my favorite meal so if it were up to me we would eat this 365 days a year.)

Tuesday--Leftovers

Wednesday--Chicken Stew, rice, and green beans

Thursday--Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes

Friday--Breakfast night--Pancakes

Saturday--Crispy Stuffing Coated Chicken Breasts and Corn

Sunday--Beef Stew (I am going to try the recipe from the book Deliciously Deceptive)

Well I hope that you enjoyed your visit and don't forget to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie!!!

PS Here are a few blogs that are in the works for me. Abby and I had a Hannah Montana Party here a couple of weeks ago and I want to put up pics and write about it. We are also having a princess party on Wednesday. I will be posting pics and telling about our fun filled time. Anyway, have a good week.

0 comments: