CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

One More Week

Let me preface this by saying that I was so excited when school (if you can call it that at 2 years old) let out for the summer. I wanted Abby to be here so we could do all kinds of fun things. I hope that she thought they were fun because it sure wore me out. This summer didn't go by very fast but we sure did a lot of things. I made sure that we were at the waterpark at least once a week. I also made sure that we went to the free movies, at least the ones that were worth it. I also made sure that we had our downtime at home.

Now that our summer is winding down and coming to an end, I am excited to say that I will have some free time on my hands. On Tuesday's and Thursday's, both kids will be in school and I will be alone for the first time in almost 2 years. Don't get me wrong, I love being with my kids, but it will be so awesome that I will have some alone time too. This summer, I have to at least two moms night's out. While they did help me to relax and spend time with grown ups, I still felt like I needed a little more time to myself. I am positive that I will be able to focus more on being a good mother to them and not get so irritated and short tempered. I will also get a lot more sewing done in this new found free time.

0 comments: