CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Is there a such thing???

Ok, here is the story...Ryan is a boy as I'm sure most of you know. And most of you that have one of each know that boys are a differnet species. It's not a bad thing but they are drastically different from girls. In 18 short months, Ryan has gone from a person that could do nothing for himself to a little boy who gets hurt...a lot. Last week, I noticed that one of his front teeth is chipped. At first, I couldn't imagine how that had happened, but after thinking about it I remembered that about 2 or 3 months ago he was trying to help me with the laundry. While trying to be helpful, he lost his balance and hit something (I couldn't tell if it was his chin or his mouth). At the time, I thought that he had just bite his lip, but now I'm thinking that maybe he chipped his tooth.

Abby didn't get hurt nearly as much of him and when she did she was sure to let me know, even if it wasn't that bad. Ryan only cries when he gets hurt really bad, like the laundry incident. The other day, Papa was playing with him and it got a little rough. Well, he bit his tongue. Now, you know that it hurts when you bite your tongue, but add in the chipped tooth and it had to really hurt. He cried a lot and I held him close and rocked him. All the while, trying to check and see if it would ever stop bleeding. When the bleeding started to slow down, I could tell that he had a little slit on his tongue. Ouch!!! Anyway, back to the story...

Is there a such thing as a macho-metro-sexual man??? If so, I'm probably raising him. Hubby says that because he is with girls all day long he is bound to pick up some habits, but I'm not too sure about that. I call Ryan my macho-metro-sexual little man. He has macho tendency's, like vrooming cars on my legs when I'm trying to pee and wrecking cars into each other (I taught him that). Then he has metro-sexual traits, such as when he falls down in the grass, he sticks his tongue out and says "UGH" actually it comes out more as an "EEEEEE". Anyway, I'm doing my best to raise him just the way he is. Hopefully, he won't turn out too bad.

0 comments: