CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Structured Chaos

Does that make any sense??? Today was total chaos. I let the kids make too many decisions and we ended up not doing much. I started out the morning balancing the checkbook, then I moved on to laundry and a little bit of house cleaning. I really did get a lot of work done before the kids woke up. Actually, Ryan woke up before me but I didn't get him out of his bed until 7:30 when he was full on crying. Not sure what is up with him, but he has been having some really weird poops lately. (I know TMI, right)

Anyway, we did our usual learning time and reading time but when we got to activity time, Abby couldn't make up her mind if she wanted to ride her bike or play in the backyard. We ended up back in the house because we were all thirsty and I really didn't want to be out there in the first place. (I had too much to do inside.)

On my nap break, I finished balancing the checkbook and get our finances in order for the rest of the month and made out my grocery list. This took up pretty much the whole nap time.

I made my spaghetti and meatball supper and just finished cleaning the kitchen and putting people to bed and now it's my turn.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Isn't it crazy how busy the day is, but at the end, you always think you should have done more?