CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday






Last week went pretty much according to the plan. The only thing that we deviated from was the Red Beans and Rice so I will add that to the menu this week. Here it goes...

Monday---Red Beans and Rice with Sausage

Tuesday---Sloppy Joes

Wednesday---Leftovers

Thursday---Szechuan Barbecue Chicken (See Blue Momma's Post here.)

Friday---Breakfast Night--French Toast

Saturday---Grilled Chicken

Sunday---Leftovers


Everyone loved the Breakfast Night so I will incorporate it into the weekly menu. We will alternate between different breakfast foods to keep it lively. Abby says that she pretends that she is eating at IHOP.

1 comments:

My2Suns said...

We did a breakfast night last week also. The hubby was out and when I asked Peanut what he wanted to eat he said eggs so I just went with it.