CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

What's up with that?

Last night was like any other normal night around here...OR WAS IT??? We ate supper, had some ice cream, and got ready for bed just like usual. The only thing different???? I'm still not sure. The boys passed out...Eric went directly to bed at 9, he almost forgot to kiss the kids good night. Ryan usually cries in his bed for at least 10-15 minutes, but not last night. PASSED OUT

As for Abby and me, I cleaned up the kitchen and did some laundry. Then I went to lay down in bed and guess what...WIDE WAKE!!!! Since I couldn't sleep, I went into the living room to get my palm so that I could quietly play games in bed and I noticed that Abby was sitting up in her bed. I went in to tell her to lay down and try to sleep and she told me that she was having a "Care Bear Birthday Party" I so wanted to play that game with her but it was after 10 so I didn't want to go down that road. It sure would have been fun, though.

Anyway, what the heck was wrong with us last night? Were the stars out of line? Maybe it had to do with Venus??

0 comments: