CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Help I have OCD

Hi!!! My name is Candice and I have a problem. I have a terrible case of OCD. I like to do things a certain way and if it doesn't go that way, I have trouble breathing. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. My house doesn't have to be in perfect order but certain things do have to be in a certain place.

Well, apparently, I am passing this on to my daughter. We had visitors this weekend and she told her Paw-Paw that he needs to put the seat back down when he leaves the bathroom. Now, this is the same girl that not even a week ago went to the potty and lifted up both seats. She was about the fall into the toilet when I got there. I asked her why she lifted them both up and she said, "That's what AJ (her cousin) does!!!" While that is true, my girl was holding on to the cabinet next to the toilet for dear life.

Anyway, back to the OCD thing. Papa folded some towels and I had to go and scream into a pillow. While he did fold them, they have to be folded a certain way or they will not fit into the cabinet. He sooooo did not fold them the right way. Anyway, that's all I have for now. Tune in next time and I will probably give you more OCD moments to laugh about.

Lata gata!!!

0 comments: