CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Golf" of Mexico

I know that I didn't spell it like the body of water but I did that on purpose. You see, Abby has this thing where she just makes up a name for something. Her and Ryan have this set of toy golf clubs and they love to play with them. Well, the other day she told me that she forgot to put away her golf of mexico. Yes she said it just like that. At first I didn't know what she was talking about until I looked outside and her golf set was out in the yard.

Then today, she was putting away her skates and she saw Papa's golf clubs. "Momma, look!! That is Papa's "golf" of Mexico." Now you understand why I call her crazy girl.

1 comments:

J said...

My Yankee-Texan-transplant husband actually calls it the Golf of Mexico. I've tried to explain that around here we say "Guuuulf". He doesn't get it.