CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My not so WONDERFUL day!!!

Ok here it goes!!! This morning I woke up and thought, "Today is going to be a wonderful day!!!" I was going to remember everything and we were going to be on time!! How hard can that be right? Well, the morning was great up until 9:00 am, when I remembered in carpool that we were supposed to bring a flower for the crowning of Mary ceremony. The flower was on the table with all of the other things I was supposed to bring with me this morning, but I forgot to pick them up. Then I get to Ryan's school and I remember that on the table I forgot to bring something that I need to turn in today. UGH!!

I did remember to bring my sewing machine, because I knew that I needed to have it worked on. When I got to the Singer sewing store, the owner tells me that my machine has been used and abused and is on its last leg!! He gave me some options, which are pretty decent, but I will still have to cough up a lot of money that I don't really have right now. This puts me in a catch 22 position. Do I spend money on another machine so that I can continue my "business" or should I just drop the whole thing??? I have invested a lot of money in embroidery designs that will just be wasted because they are not tangible things that I can sell at a garage sale. I also have a ton of fabric that I would love to use to make new things, but I'm not too worried about that since I could re-sell this fabric, if needed. Anyway, I'm just all around bummed on that subject.

Next stop, Zaxby's!!! I love me some Zaxby's especially the sauce. In Louisiana, there is a restaurant called Raisin Cane's. It is very similar to Zaxby's but since it was my first love it will always be better:-) Anyway, since there are no Cane's restaurants here...Zaxby's it is!!! Back to the sauce. The sauce is like the icing on a cake. You just can't eat a cake without icing, so why should you eat the chicken fingers without sauce?? Guess what was left out of my order:-(


Then driving from Zaxby's back to school, I decided to take a new road that just opened up. It is the road that will lead to the new Super Target!!! I'm driving along and no one else seems to be on this road except for me. Then I get to the intersection that is familiar to me, and it is blocked off!!! Luckily it is not blocked off completely, so I sneak through the barricades and get on the road that I'm supposed to be on:-) All is well again!!! WRONG--because this is when I find out that my Zaxby's sauce is ranch dipping sauce instead!!

Well, getting it off of my chest has really helped me out!! I still want to cry but I'm going to suck it up and get over it:-)

Gotta go be a MOM:-) Happy Mother's Day!!!

0 comments: