CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Meme Fun!!!

I was tagged by Laura in a meme that asks me to consider things about who I am. So these are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself and things that make you happy.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I haven't done one of these things for my blog yet so here it goes:

1-I am from Louisiana and I'm proud to say that I'm a CAJUN!!! I eat boiled crawfish and gumbo and rice and gravy. I also love to eat "gratin" (GRAH-TAIN). It is the slightly burnt rice at the bottom of the rice pot:-) We try to speak French at home as much as we can. Some words we just don't know. If I say something to you and you have no idea what I'm talking about , just remember I'm CAJUN:-)

2-Summer is my favorite season. I love everything about it. The heat, the water, no school...

3-I have a BS in accounting and I'm not sure how or why they gave it to me. I hated every minute of my college studies. You would think that I would have changed my major?? If I could go back to school, I would go for teaching, meteorology, or pyschology!! I know those are totally random but you know any one of those would most likely be better than accounting.

4-I fuss my kids way too much!! I think that I do it to make my life easier, which in turn makes it harder. I think I just need to relax and only scream when it is a life or death situation.

5-My father passed away over ten years ago and I still miss him terribly. I just know that he is watching over my family and smiling!!!

I'm not going to tag anyone. Sorry, I think everyone has already done theirs.

1 comments:

Laura said...

I love that you "fuss your kids"! That phrase has always made me smile :-)