CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

They are ALL sleeping!!!!

I'm the only one that is awake and working!!! Even Papa is sleeping!!! I guess the football game wore him out! I wonder who won the game!!

By the way, we had another Hannah Montana Sleepover last night!! My girl loves them sleepovers. She told me this morning that she fell out of the bed last night. I remember a commotion but I didn't realize that she actually fell out of the bed. I know that she is a rough sleeper, so I chalked it up to that. She also snuggled up close to me during the night. I asked her if she did that because she fell out of the bed, and she said yes.

I'm really glad that she is taking a nap today because her incentive today is to go play outside. We are working on cleaning out our flower beds outside and she really enjoys helping me. Whatever makes you happy baby...That's what I say. Plus it doesn't hurt to have a little help in the garden!!
Lata....

0 comments: