CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Attitude

Why is it just as Abby is sort of calming down from the "terrible two's", Ryan picks up where she left off? Although, Ryan is the second he still throws me for a loop. Especially, when he knows he's not supposed to be doing something and then pitches a fit when I correct him.

The dude loves the trash can. Ours has a lid on it and he will constantly lift the lid and take things out of the trash can. Why are kids attracted to gross or harmful things???

One day at Publix, he threw a fit because he saw the "car cart" and I didn't put him in it. There is one particular car cart that doesn't have a buckle. On this particular day, that was the only car cart available and I didn't want to use it. He cried so loud throughout Publix that the guy in the bakery dept. came and gave him a cookie. It made him feel better, so that was good.

I can't think of anymore tantrums right now, so I will write about them some other time.

0 comments: