CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

So what have you been doing today?????


Well today was Abby's first day at Playschool!!! After dropping her off this morning, I came home and immediately started housework. After cleaning both bathrooms, doing laundry, and playing with Ryan, this is what I have to show for it. I think that I must have stolen everyone in our neighborhood's towels. If I have your towel in my pile, I'm very sorry. Now it's time to fold the towels. How come folding them is not as much fun as throwing them in this cool pile? Anyway, its nap time so I need to either go sew my dress or fold these towels. Which one would you rather do????

3 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

i would LOVE to learn to sew.

i probably wouldn't fold the towels or sew.

i would probably get a bowl of ice cream and crash on the couch!

*smile*

I'm a Mom!..? said...

How did you get in and take pictures of my bedroom?

I have piles everywhere, coming back from vacation sucks!

ldeuce said...

Wow looks like my house when hubby comes home and I have to do all his clothes so he can leave again