CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

It's been awhile!!!

I know that all of you out there are dying to know what I have been doing since the last time. Really not that much at all. I have been trying not to get on the computer. How hard is that?? VERY!! I check my email but that is pretty much it. Just trying to hang out with the kids more. More than that, the kids have not really done much of anything spectacular lately. Abby is still loving Playschool. Ryan is still getting into everything. I really did a hardcore cleaning of my house this week while Abby was at school, but like mommydeuce said it doesn't last long. Anyway, I hear my peeps (along with the hubby). I think they might want something so I gotta go be a mom, now. Latta!!!

0 comments: