CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Slacker

Has it really been that long since I blogged?? I honestly did not think it has been that long. Well, here I go...again!!

To catch you up since November, we had thanksgiving at my house. Mimi, Granny, and Paw Paw Ernest came over to celebrate with us. We had a really good time but I was really stressed. I always am. I was a part of 2 crafts shows in November and I took a lot of orders. Mostly bow holders. I was really excited that my business picked up that much for Christmas. It was such a blessing.

After all the orders were completed, we took a trip to Louisiana for Christmas. It was really fun. And can you believe this, I was actually excited to go. The only part that was not fun was trying to repack the car to come home. It is always hard to bring home three times what you went there with.

I had a birthday after christmas and just got a chance to go out for my "day" this past weekend. I had a really good time even though some of my friends couldn't make it.

0 comments: